Cultivating Gratitude: A Gratitude Journal and More! - Karen Hunter
Cultivating Gratitude: A Gratitude Journal and More
This course will introduce you to the practice of cultivating gratitude. You will learn the benefits of “thinking thankfully” as we create a gratitude journal from scratch and set up a variety of unique pages perfectly suited for daily recordings of your blessings.
As we cultivate a habit of recording our gratitude in our new journals, we will soon see that it’s hard to keep our new “attitudes of gratitude” all to ourselves. With this in mind, the course will also include quick projects that are perfect for sharing and letting others know how thankful we are for them.
- Lesson 1: Learn the benefits of cultivating gratitude as part of our daily living. Begin Gratitude Journal: re-purpose a hardcover book into our gratitude journal cover.
- Lesson 2: Continue building Gratitude Journal: fill our journals with a variety of journaling pages.
- Lesson 3: Support each other and share as we begin cultivating gratitude on a daily basis in our journals. Explore mini journals and explosion boxes as ways to celebrate and record specific blessings.
- Lesson 4: Create a variety of “Thankful for You” cards and participate in a challenge to express your gratitude outward toward your family, friends, and neighbors.
|Supply List||Click here to download the supply list.|
|Skill Level/Prerequisites ||Everyone is welcome!|
|Classroom Includes||This class includes instructional slide shows, downloadable PDF tutorials, forums, and student gallery. If you have any questions regarding your ability to view course materials, please see our FAQ's.|
|Other Information||This is a self-paced workshop. All content is available immediately upon enrollment. Students have unlimited access to the classroom while class is active on our site.|
- Teacher: Karen Hunter, MCC Faculty